Poetry and other musings from a haunted mind(all poetry written by me, Haunted Lunacy, unless otherwise labeled. IG:@hauntedlunacypoetry
TikTok:@haunted_lunacy
Website:hauntedlunacypoetry.blogspot.com
Silent words whispered beneath the sounds of the pouring rain .Hushed tones of forgotten love. A cold embrace to calm the pain, as our souls are cleansed by the water above. Chaos screams behind my eyes, As you take my hand and calm the cries. My demons are silent, they have no say . When washed by the rain that is Becca hay.
The demons inside of me, they sink their teeth so deep. Devouring my flesh from the inside out, I still feel them when I sleep. The screams inside my head, they bring me to my knees. What’s left of me is dying , It’s getting harder to breath . So I pour a drink to numb the pain, and drown the demons within. I might as well pour it down the drain, for, my demons have learned to swim.
Comments
Post a Comment