It Came Upon A Midnight Clear/by:Haunted Lunacy

It came upon a midnight clear, 
your bloody hands, they drew me near./
I kissed your lips and held you tight, 
we both knew I would not survive the night./
With a gentle sigh and a silent breath, 
I looked into the eyes of my impending death./
Such beauty lies within your smile, 
I implore you please, let’s just sit awhile./
There is no need to rush for I will not flee,
I just want to hold you close to me./
We will speak of all the words unsaid,
oh, how you get inside of my head./
Just one last kiss before we say goodbye,
please comfort me in this one last cry./
You were sent to me at gods behest,
my sweetest love, my angel of death./

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savior In A Can/by:Haunted Lunacy

Slowly, Quietly/by:Haunted Lunacy