Black Magic Ballet/by:Haunted Lunacy

The devil dances behind her eyes,
a glorious ballet of black magic.
Choreography that seeks to hypnotize,
a beautiful display so dark and tragic.
Every pirouette carefully calculated 
to deceive me ever closer to her waiting
blade, but yet I dance, I dance with her 
so gracefully and unafraid.
I know the fate that so soon will be, 
each heartbeat thumping on borrowed time , 
hand in hand we sway together as she drains
the soul that once was mine.
As the curtain falls our lips, they meet,
and she inhales my final breath,
but this dance I would do all over again
and die a thousand deaths.
For in her arms it matters not if I die this way,
as long as I can dance with her one last time
in this beautiful, tragic, black magic ballet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savior In A Can/by:Haunted Lunacy

Slowly, Quietly/by:Haunted Lunacy