A prisoner in my own skin/By: Haunted Lunacy

I feel like I'm trapped inside my own skin, inside my own head. I close my eyes and long to escape, to be someone else, to live a different life. I want to be someone that matters. If I could change anything about my life, it would be every single detail. Every morning I open my eyes and feel deep sadness. Every night I close my eyes and feel relief, like I can escape at least for a few hours. Why does God ignore me, why does He take such joy in putting me in this life. I have no meaning, no purpose, I'm a joke to everyone I know. even I can't stand me. I can't change my life, my mental health won't allow it. I long to be someone else so bad that I would give anything, even my soul to the devil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savior In A Can/by:Haunted Lunacy

Slowly, Quietly/by:Haunted Lunacy