Rantings of a madman’s soul/by:haunted lunacy

It’s sad that love can be a good thing, a meaningful beautiful thing that’s magical and cause great joy. But love can also be agony. A devil that haunts your very existence, a waking nightmare .

Love in the wrong hands is a dangerous weapon of self destruction

Love makes a sane man sound like an insane obsessed maniac

I hate love 

I clench my fist and yell at God
For Damning me with the very soul I am forced to bear

The devil himself trembles at the torment and anguish that holds my soul in eternal dispare.

There’s is a dark beauty amidst the pain and torment 
The suffering of a silent scream 
The whispers of the waiting demons, the burning of a soul forever lost in your beautiful suffering 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savior In A Can/by:Haunted Lunacy

Slowly, Quietly/by:Haunted Lunacy